Blayze Tech Limited takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this policy. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- Process, evaluate and respond to enquiries
- Create customer accounts
- Process and fulfil orders
- Provide our products and services to customers
- Provide customer support
- Send communications about Blayze Tech’s current and upcoming products and services, including offers and promotions
- Conduct market research
- Perform data analysis such as customer segmentation
- Comply with legal requirements, industry standards, contractual obligations and Blayze Tech Limited policies
- Conduct investigations
Personal DataBlayze Tech Limited may collect data that includes:
- Contact information – Name, company, job title, phone and fax numbers, email and postal addresses
- Purchase and customer history
- Financial information – Name, company, billing address, bank account
- Details relating to marketing email campaigns, including email sent, received, opened and links clicked
- Other personal information submitted to us, for example on enquiry forms
Blayze Tech Limited uses a third party web analytics provider (Google Analytics) that collect data to evaluate and track visitor activity on our web sites. The results that are available to Blayze Tech Limited and aggregated and cannot be used to identify individuals.
The lawful basis for processing personal information will depend on relationship that Blayze Tech Limited has with the individual but will be one of the following:
- A current contract
- Consent from the individual
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligation
Blayze Tech Limited store personal information in Microsoft 365 data centers. For more information contact the Blayze Tech Limited Data Protection Officer.
Blayze Tech Limited source data from:
- Customers – registration and ongoing communication
- Training courses and technical support
- Inbound emails and phone calls
- Our websites
- Face to face meetings
Whilst we are holding or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Melos Group Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with this you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority (see detail below on Complaints)
- Where you have consented to processing of your personal data, you have the right to remove this consent at any time
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting the Blayze Tech Limited Data Protection Officer.DisclosureIn most instances, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent. We have the following third party agreements in place:
- Courier / shipping companies – require contact information in order to deliver products have been ordered
- Accounting- requires contact and financial information for invoicing
For more information on the third parties that we use, the personal data they hold and how it is processed, please contact the Data Protection Officer.Key ContactsOur Data Protection Officer is responsible for helping ensure we treat your personal data appropriately. They can be contacted through the following means:
Post: Data Protection OfficerBlayze Tech LimitedInitial Business CentreWilson Business ParkMonsall RoadManchesterM40 8WN
If you feel you need to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the relevant supervisory authority.Website – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/Helpline – 0303 123 1113
Email – [email protected] –
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Blayze Tech Limited is registered in England and Wales with Company Number 12551617Registered office: Initial Business Centre, Wilson Business Park, Monsall Road, Manchester, England, M40 8WN